In order to ensure the safety of our staff and our patients, we have been working very hard to establish new policies and protocols.
There are a few changes that you will notice for your appointment. Along with the routine and standard infection control guidelines, we have incorporated new protocols. All these changes are for your safety.
Our staff will be wearing Standard Personal Protective Equipment. All staff have been trained on the new protocols and guidelines.
- Pre-visit medical travel screening
- Touch-less forehead temperature screening
- Curbside check-in via cell phone/text
- Every patient entering the office has to be wearing a mask, if you do not have one you will be provided with a mask.
- No more waiting in the reception area
- Only patients are allowed in the practice to reduce exposure
- You will be greeted at the door at which time your temperature is taken.
- Plexiglass barriers in the reception area
- Air purifiers located throughout the office
- Designated staff will disinfect all door handles/counters/touch screens regularly.
- Longer appointment times to allow for social distancing and disinfecting.
- Hydrogen Peroxide pre-rinse upon being seated in the dental chair
- Please remember to brush and floss before your appointment and wear a mask to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing your smiling face again!